Telford Bridge Retail Park Telford

Citygrove

The development, taking its name from a cast iron bridge designed in 1818 by Thomas Telford for the Shropshire village of Cound, is linked to the town centre by a pedestrian bridge which incorporates the main arch from the Telford bridge.

The 14,000 sq m development of eight non-food retail units and two restaurants has a strong visual identity.