Library and community resources centre  - Kington

Advantage West Midlands and Hereford County Council

The former Wesleyan Chapel dates from 1750, is in a prominent location in the town and has been derelict for over 30  years.  As nothing other than the shell remains, the proposals were to put a modern intervention into the space with a large glazed atrium entrance to one elevation.